Re: Where is everybody?

From: Richard Franey <rick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:52:55 -0000

Can anyone recommend a good set of shrines/blessings to have active to ensure good crops/herds/general tula running? I do OK on the military side and see to have raiding and defending (skirmish/kill) down to pat, but I'm a bit erratic on the more peaceful side of things.

Also, does anyone know good places to explore (apart from Kero Fin). I haven't really tried Tarsh, and I might as well have wrapped my men in a coating of herbs and spices for the trip to Skyfall Lake and Cragspider! I have noticed that exploring Prax and the Grazelands just attracts raiders to you, so any suggestions?

Rick Franey