Re: Where is everybody?

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:00:21 EST

In a message dated 2/9/00 11:14:11PM, you write:

<< So I'm curious, what drew you to sign up for this
> mailing list? >>

I have the game, I am a Glorantha fan, and I have an old computer that only just runs windows 3.1. I have only played three games (whilst visiting my parents) and failed miserably twice and dramatically once. (I ignored a deputation of Beastmen twice and thougth I had got away with it, tried a thrid time and got smashed.

If/when I get a new computer then, with all these tips, I will be ready for Kingship almost immediately.

Keith N