Re: Where is everybody?

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:00:44 EST

In a message dated 2/10/00 2:41:12AM, you write:

<<
 I'm also interested in finding out two things about the rest of the list  denizens: whether you knew about RQ/Glorantha prior to KoDP, and what other  kinds of games you play (both computer and non-). >>

Yes, and Yes. I even knew about White Bear Red Moon before Dungeons and Dragons (I picked up a leaflet at a model engineers exhibition when I was quite young).

I don't play any computer games, unless you count e-mail versions of ordinary games, which is partly because I don't have a decent computer, partly becasue I have a two year old and will soon have a new baby.

I occasionally play Runequest, occasional Theatre Style Freeforms, e-mail Pavis monopoly, e-mail nomad gods, and, when I get chance Dragon Pass and Go.

Keith N