RE:Where is everybody?

From: GERALD R BOSCH <gbosch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:30:30 -0500

Another lurker delurks.

I'm Gerald Bosch and I've been playing Gloranthan games since RQ2 in the mid-80's. I'm currently running a PenDragon Pass game on the weekends. My only foray into fan-writing were several deeply flawed pages on the subject of Gloranthan economics that I wrote as a way to a) work out how to do a trader campaign and b) procrastinate on studying for my doctoral comps.

I'm enjoying KoDP a great deal, although my play is slowed due to my aged computer. I joined the list to see what others were discovering as far as bugs, strategy, etc... I've been quiet because I haven't really felt I had anything insightful to contribute.

relurking

Gerald