RE: KoDP FAQ version 0.001 & Poll

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:08:09 -0600

You think those nobles who tick you off suspect anything when you send them off exploring?

Oh, Swen... thanks for your advice on what to do about the chaos monster. I'm sure those 22 thanes, 14 carls, and 79 cattle that we lost will barely be missed. To honor your wisdom I'm sending you to lead an exploration party. You're going deep into unexplored Prax... traveling with one thane and 2 footmen... oh, and go quickly, will ya?