Re: those wacky ring members/chaos

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:20:51 -0500

"Fiorito, David" wrote:

> From: "Fiorito, David" <David.Fiorito_at_...>
>
> Here is another one for you.

(muchkillings by bearded guy deleted)

> to outlaw him because my clan mood is a little shaky just then so I send him
> and a very small party off to explore Skyfall Lake where I feed him to
> Cragspider.

You know, this is going to become some sort of euphimism for getting rid of folks. We shall all have to blame .... SOMEONE.

> Its hard to imagine one old Lankhor My killing 9 young kids just because.
> Sheesh - what is the world coming to.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave

Clearly your bearded psycho is the spawn of chaos -- or Charles Manson. Or he'd been reading Tuff Luv again. Those Greybeards are just too spooky somedays.

I had the exact same problem... but in my case it was my Uralda Priestess who was doing it. I think one fo the games strengths is that many of your RingLeaders (ahem) have their own agendas. Of course, I'm now up to my armpits in angry elves...

Jeff