New FAQ entries

From: Bruce Hollebone <hollebon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:56:56 -0500

> From: Martin Crim <MCrim_at_...>
>
> Q: How can I change the blessings given by my shrines and temples?

Done.

> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jean-Claude_B=E9sida?= <jc.besida_at_...>
>
> A question for the FAQ : what does the at start attitude towards dragons
> -hostile/negative/neutral.friendly- changes for the game?

> Another one : What size do you prefer for your Tula?

Good questions, but I don't have good answers, particularly for the size of the tula question.

About the dragons: as far as I can tell this is similar to the traditional enemy relationship, but not as extreme. Your clan may hate or love dragons, but the dragonewts just want to be left alone. Basically, you get clan magic for behaving as your ancestors did, much as the adopt/enslave events work.

The tula size I don't know about. I suspect that small sizes make the game more difficult, larger ones a bit easier. Do your neighbours raid to seize land for the "way more than you need"-sized tulas?

Kind Regards,
Bruce Hollebone: hollebon (at) cyberus.ca