Re: Digest Number 39

From: Bruce Hollebone <hollebon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:05:27 -0500

> Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:19:48 -0700
> From: Matthew Thale <mattt_at_...>
> Subject: We're not raising our children right...

> ...[T]he younger generation is maturing, I find that my nobles
> are all growing up to be Elmali.

,,,

> Maybe I spent too much time concentrating on hero quests when I
> should have stayed at home instilling Orlanthi values into the
> younger generation.

You were just unlucky. There is nothing you can do about this. As has been mooted to me recently: "Your people are called to the gods, not the reverse". In other words, nothing you do, or fail to do during play has any effect on the youngsters choice of their gods.

But do keep up Windsday-school. You want to start the young'uns off right, even if they do get funny ideas when they grow up.

Kind Regards,
Bruce Hollebone: hollebon (at) cyberus.ca