RE: social promotion

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:05:09 -0600

Would be pretty good if you could convince another clan's nobles to come over to your side... "Say there, Swen, ain't you tired of being the Warleader of this peaceful clan of stickpickers? Why don't you come join a REAL clan?"

Another good thing... You've captured a couple of weaponthanes... give em the ol' "Serve me or die" option.