Re: social promotion

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:46:01 -0500

> Having said all that, I do wish the temples that you
> built had *some* influence on what nobles you
> received, but frankly I'm not too stressed by it.
>
> --Bryan

Come on down to Throvald The Lame's Used Orlanthi. For all your God-talker needs. Need a Humakti? We got one just in. His armours a little rusty and his sword keeps breaking but, hey, you need one and we got one! Only 12 cows and you're still robbing me! We'll take those excessive Odayla hunters! Your tula's too small for all those guys running around in the forest. we'll give you CASH!

Jeff