RE: Possible Bug

From: Nils Brobakk <nils_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:18:37 -0000

Matthew Thale <mattt_at_...> said:

> Even though I've gone from 17 to 31 nobles according to my clan
> screen, when I attempt to reorganize my ring, I only have 17 nobles
> to choose from.

The number of available leaders is smaller than the total numbers of nobles in your clan. The other nobles might not be skilled enough (or too shy!) to serve on the ring, or they might be godtalkers with no interest in politics, or perhaps family of ringmembers. There's something about this in the manual.

NH. (why am I at work on a Sunday when I could be at home playing KoDP??)