Questions

From: Pertti Sarela <llysarpe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 07:46:38 +0200 (EET)

A few questions and a few Things I Would Like To See Updated.

What is the curse of the sorcereous implenets? My ancectors say they are cursed.

Where can you find the dwarves?

Has anyone ever had a trickster high-king?

When you select the option "Try to find the shaman and adopt him", has anyone managed to find him?

When you form a tribe you get about 100 helpers for heroquesting when you wish. Is this considered a favor?

Is half of a ring 3 or 4?

Ideas

Ability to select your default trader/emissary/explorer

The too little farmers message should include the amount of farmers we need to recruit.

When someone is between you and your raid target and asking for something to escort you through their tula, you should be able to raid them instead if they immediately will not allow safe passage.

when you are in the reorganize screen, you may have too many leaders starting for example with A-E. This will make them impossible to find with the letter organizer. Make it scrollable or something.

The Chalana Arroyo rarely ask for anything in return for healing your wounded and sick. Is this a bug?

The exploring map should include a way to move instantly to the four corners. The scrolling is too slow.

When a case comes before the moot in a tribe, there is rarely any description of it. How can you decide who you are going to support if you do not know the details.