Beat the game yet? Wanna be a GOD of Dragon Pass? CHEAT HERE!!!

From: hollc_at_...
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:24:39 -0000

For those of you who have already beat the game or those of you who need some help I have ALL the help you need: Start the game off at the beginning(1330 SEA) with: Thousands of wildlands, Cattle, Sheep, Goods, etc.. Clan mood set to Jubilant, Thanes unshakeable, Farmers unshakeable..Magic 225, Weopon thanes 150, footmen 700! Treasures : ALL OF THEM (over 100!!!)..(5) of each treasure actually...for those of you who don't cheat and want to look at ALL the game treasures check it out! Character stats : ALL character stats (not just ring leaders but ALL)are maxed out to HEROIC..ALL rituals are known and they are all perm (eg. ALL blessings have An(X) mark next to them EVEN the Gods that only allow shrines!) All you have to do is VERY CAREFULLY manage your HUGE resources, build alliances and trade routes, Hero Quest (none of them are done just like the start of a normal game),Roleplay, and Kick some enemy clan ass! Its 1340 and i have completed (5) heroquests and have (4) clans practically begging to pay me annual tribute! By the way dificulty is set to : Normal. You can still fuck up and lose if you REALLY make lots of bad decisions..The link to my page with that savegame is: http://home.swbell.net/hollc/kodp.htm