RE: observation

From: Nils Brobakk <nils_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:07:04 -0000

Jeff said:

> > > So, has anyone else noticed differences with using
> > > Vingans?
> > >
> > In what way? I have found that when Vingans are on
> > the Orlanth and Aroka heroquest they have to seduce at
> > a different time.

I'm pretty sure I've completed this quest with a Vingan by fighting all three opponents.

> I'm working on a Vingan King. Should be interesting to see how that
> differs.

I've done this (with Kallyr as Queen). Not too much of a difference, I think there were a couple of gender inconsistencies in the text. One of the three tasks the Feathered Horse King asks you to perform is a bit different.

NH.