Re: Changing Default Leaders.

From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:36:52 -0600

        Often, but I would have given anything to have this when my best bargainer was a Eurmal worshipper. The Silly Twit kept taking all of my trading caravans behind bushes and feeding the cows to wolves. Not a one of them in two game years made it to its destination.

        So for the next 10+ years, EVERY SINGLE TIME, I had to choose a different leader, and every time I forgot, I got screwed.

        That got old after a very short time. A VERY short time.

--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey_at_...
"And they said work hard, and die suddenly, because it's fun."