RE: Re: Changing Default Leaders.

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:48:57 -0600

One word... "Cragspider"
		-----Original Message-----
		From:	Tony Stuckey [mailto:stuckey_at_...]
		Sent:	Wednesday, February 23, 2000 11:37 AM
		To:	KingOfDragonPass_at_onelist.com
		Subject:	Re: Changing Default Leaders.

		From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey_at_...>

			Often, but I would have given anything to have this
when my best
		bargainer was a Eurmal worshipper.  The Silly Twit kept
taking all of my
		trading caravans behind bushes and feeding the cows to
wolves.  Not a one
		of them in two game years made it to its destination.
			So for the next 10+ years, EVERY SINGLE TIME, I had
to choose a
		different leader, and every time I forgot, I got screwed.

			That got old after a very short time.  A VERY short
time.