Re: effectiveness of different types of aid

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:57:45 -0500

Christian Beijner wrote:

> From: Christian Beijner <d88-cbr_at_...>
>
> This is probably not the kind of answer you wanted, but if possible
> I give aid that is replenishable, ie food, goods, warriors in that order.
> Of course I play clans that have good agricultural output and maximum
> crafters. And there are always special cases, like never lend many warriors
> when the Xvi next door wants your head on a platter.
>
> Chris

A decent answer. But I think that the type of aid may be more "effective/powerful" based on its replacability.

Lending a treasure is a great boon -- besides I usually have 2-3 sets of Tigereye necklaces kicking around after a few years of play. And sometimes, the result differs. Lending warriors to those psycho Windlords is good (if dangerous) but giving them magic produces totally different results. I'm probably going to start trying different approaches to see what sort of changed results I get -- just to see what's what.

Jeff