Re: another minor question

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 09:05:15 -0500

Martin Crim wrote:

> From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_...>
>
> At 01:42 PM 03/01/2000 -0800, Bryan Thexton wrote:
> >From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
> >
> >The manual says that you never get more than one box
> >for sacred time heroes magic. But right now I have
> >two.
> >
> >Is the manual wrong? (most likely) Or, is there some
> >special circumstance I stumbled into that was too rare
> >for it to mention? (not likely, since I haven't done
> >anything that odd).
>
> If there's a special circ., I've got it too.
>
> >What have others found, is this normal?
> >
> >Thanks;
> >
> >--Bryan

It happens as soon as you become Tribal King... or at least, within a year of becoming that exhaulted position. As long as you hold that, you will get 2 Heroism and 3 Destiny boxes.

Or at least, that's what's happened everytime I've played.

Here's to making Kallyr Queen of Dragon Pass before she croaks herself.

Jeff