3d quest impossible?

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:25:11 -0500

Folks:

        I'll admit it--I am cheating. I really don't want to fail at this heroquest I'm trying to run. So I've run it multiple times, yet cannot succeed.

	Here's the deal:
	I'm playing at average difficulty.  It's Storm season 1336, I have 6
points of magic, and sacrificed 2 points for Quests last sacred time. I have 7 different gods represented on the ring, including Eurmal.

        I've tried to run "Orlanth and Aroka" about 9 times, with a clan chief whose relevant skills are: Combat--Renowned, Leadership--Renowned, and Magic--Renowned. I never get past the dark woman, who won't be seduced.

        I should add that I've also tried to run each of the other 3 quests I know, without success, that I tried to run Aroka during Sea Season* and Fire Season without success, and that multiple attempts at running Aroka (and one attempt each at my other quests) the previous Storm Season failed, tho' I only had 1 point in Quests then and a magic of 0 so that's hardly surprising.

I'm cc:ing this to the bug report box. I HOPE it's not a feature.

--Martin