Re: Award

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:22:09 -0500

Jukka Koskelin wrote:

> From: Jukka Koskelin <merten_at_...>
>
> At 12:54 12.3.2000 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >Congratulations to you and the entire A# development team! The honor
> >is well deserved. Hopefully this will give KoDP a little bit more
> >press and sell a few more games.
>
> Sell more? I haven't seen a gaming shop around here (Finland) which
> doesen't have KODP for sale. Most of them have had it in top-5 section.
>
> I'll second the congratulations, the art is superb.

> "Leave a message or leave me alone" - Therapy?
> Jukka Koskelin * merten_at_... * http://www.iki.fi/~merten

That's very gratifying to hear. Many of the hobby stores here in Toronto, Canada carry it as well. However, the problem is that for mass market or at least powerful sales requires it to be carried in computer botiques and the like -- particularly in the vast US market.

Its not cracked that barrier yet. But the prize should help greatly.

Jeff