Re: the Violence Option

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:26:08 -0800 (PST)

> speaking of tribes, I've never been able to get a
> TRIBE to attack a clan.
> do tribes deal only with tribal politics, and not
> clans?

I once was raided by the collected forces of the Colmyr (sp?) tribe, after foolishly trying to aid in the assasination of their king. The result was, uh, painful.

In general, however, the clans are left to handle their own affairs when it comes to other clans. What I worry about is that if enough members of another tribe hate my clan, it will more likely lead to a tribal war, and of course increased difficulty in making a kingdom. On the other hand, maybe I'm just being paranoid.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com