Re: Cross-Dressing Elmalioid?

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:48:36 -0500

At 08:33 AM 03/15/2000 -0800, Bryan Thexton wrote:
>My well respected, thoroughly male, Elmali worshipper
>and clan chief is also, or so I thought, our tribal
>king. Except when you go look at his stats
>(bargaining and so on) It says that he is the "Tribal
>Queen"! Now, I admit he's a better poet than warrior,
>but still this is a little harsh, don't you think?

I reported the same bug to David Dunham and he assures me it's harmless. It's not just with Elmali, though one does wonder given the related Yelmalio religion's propensities... but that's OT.

While I'm here, I can report that the game is treating me much better now. I won the kite contest, which was the single nicest thing I've had happen. Beats the stuffings out of seeing a rainbow.

--Martin