Re: The Fire Quartz Must Pay for What They Did to Poor Voballa

From: Szu-Yu Wang <sw30_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:44:14 EST

>From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_...>

<snip microsoft attachment>

Unfortunately, You can keep on attacking a clan, but they never seem to go away. I dunno, not being a RQ player, but it seems that it is just not done to annihilate a clan. The best they do is pack up and leave, which only makes it slightly harder to attack.

As a player, there are times when I raid people, set to "kill as many as possible" and when they ask for peace, take the tribute, and raid them immediately. I would LIKE to totally destroy a clan or two, but haven't seen it done (not for the lack of trying, mind you.)

Jeff