Re: "We Have Too Many Warriors"...

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:54:06 +0200

>2000 - 3000? people???? Yikes, how do you feed them
>all? I guess you either started out with vast lands
>or have bumped away a couple of neighbors. How many
>hides of fields and of pasture do you have?

I dont remember exactly how I got so many people, but it was this way:

And can you belive I was playing a Peace clan? ;-)

I dont have the savegame anymore, since my game stopped when those two fools got married, but I do remember having *lots* magic... In the last years, I had about 90 points of clan magic!

I did have about 7500 goods, too, but then I had so much that I got overly generous, always giving about 250 goods at a time, so I quickly went down to about 1000-2000 goods.

For the cattle, I just had around 2000 of it.

I'll try to recreate that event the next time I play... Shouldnt be too hard.

Oh, and in one phase I had gotten in three or four feuds... But it didnt disturb me, since my enemies were really weak compared to me.

>On the other hand, the number of footmen your clan can
>muster when it comes to war must be rather impressive!

Around 350 or so...

Tspro_at_... (ICQ 18051088.)
Visit now! http://www.thehungersite.com/

"Now you see that evil will always win, because good is dumb."