Re: News From The Tribe...

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:37:23 -0800 (PST)

Possibly you needed the Making of the Storm Tribe quest, choosing either ward off rebellion or reconcile the tribe to the clan?

I haven't had this event yet, but I also haven't finished a long game yet, so it could be coming. What is your clan reputation like (seen during the sacred time)?

Have you double checked your tribe making agreements and made sure you are following them all? (Like not buying or selling tribe mates food when the X clan has some for sale).

Have you been generous? Lots of "cows" (even the round silver ones that strongly resemble torcs!) given regularly is considered one of the signs of a good king. How do you judge things at the moot? Could it be just that you've ticked off most of the other clans in "off screen" moots?

I'm not saying any of these are the reason, just suggesting things to look at.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com