future plans

From: Douglas Seay <dms+KoDP_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:51:15 -0500

Howdy folks with inside info,

Now that KoDP has won an award, and seems to be well received, are there any future plans? There has been banter here about multi-player and what that means, different cultures (troll, praxian, duck, dawn age), and "wish list" stuff. Is A# to the point where it can plan for future Glorantha products? If it isn't a corporate secret, have they broken even on KoDP yet? If not, does it look like they will? I'd imagine that red ink would be a serious show stopper for new products.

While I guess David D. would be the only person here who could answer this with authority, I'm all for rumors when I can't get hard facts.