Re: tribes; plans; king-making

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:26:09 -0800

>Have you double checked your tribe making agreements
>and made sure you are following them all? (Like not
>buying or selling tribe mates food when the X clan has
>some for sale).

The tribal agreements happen automatically.

> Is A# to the point where it can plan for future
> Glorantha products? If it isn't a corporate secret, have they broken
> even on KoDP yet?

We're tossing around future ideas, some of which involve Glorantha. We need to break even first, so if you'd like to see more, please spread the word about the game.

> Now, was I just unlucky (the omens were not good this
> year), or do you really need renowned leadership to
> easily win, or is it a lot harder to get a non-clan
> chief elected?

Bad omens can affect your luck all year. And who speaks for the candidate matters, too.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.