Re: Re: Another Way to Lose the Game

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:47:17 -0000

I just double checked my facts. The bandit trouble actually came before we dismissed the weaponthanes, not afterwards. Maybe the parting gifts did help.

Oh, and I should mention that the tribal mood had been awful for years prior to our taking over the kingship, so the other clans complaints may not really have had anything to do with our king, I'm not sure. We had even quested to improve the tribal mood, and it had only a brief effect. The tribe clearly had some major problems, although I'll be darned if I could figure out why.

--Bryan