Re: Re: Another Way to Lose the Game

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:05:02 +0300

>You are not doing anything wrong. I've never gotten a clan over 1500 in
>all the months I have been playing. But I've done rather well and won
>quite a few games. Size, in this case, doesn't matter.

Size DOES matter. With a large clan, you can get a nice 20 magic points each year. Save a few, and you soon have over 100 magic points.

Not to mention the number of fyrd, the support to the heroquests, a higher chance of getting nobles each year, etc.

The bigger, the better. 'Nuff said.

Tspro_at_... (ICQ 18051088.)
Visit now! http://www.thehungersite.com/

"Now you see that evil will always win, because good is dumb."