Re: Clan Splits (was: Did we just lose?)

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:17:54 -0800 (PST)

Every time before this I've sent off volunteers, and they've gone off fairly friendly and I've maintained good relations with them, and often formed alliances with them. This was the first, and last, time I send off the best equipped. I'd split the tula once before, so had no more land to give away, but these grumblers said I was less than generous for not giving them part of our lands, even though I made sure they were well equipped to survive on their own! and their starting attitude towards my clan was neutral instead of friendly. So definately no more sending off the best equipped.

I've never sent off the grumblers, as so far I've played balanced clans that really don't want too many enemies. Typically one clan to keep our war magic sharp on *grin* Of course, for the most part I also have quite good clan mood, so I don't have a lot of need to send off the grumblers.

*shrug* I'm glad you related your experiences though, because I'm sure my turn will come to pack off the ingrates!

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com