Re: Clan Splits (was: Did we just lose?)

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:31:22 -0500

At 03:57 PM 03/29/2000 -0500, Joe Casadonte wrote:
>I've read with interest people telling how they split the clan and give
>them a piece of the tula and what not. I *never* give a piece of my
>hard-earned tula away, and I *always* split off the most discontent
>members. So I wind up with a new enemy -- they're usually far enough away
>to be annoying at best.

I've been splitting up the tula like mad: I have created three other clans, counting the Black Spears. I haven't finished the game, so it remains to be seen whether this is a good strategy, but it does mean I've got 3 more allies than I could otherwise have gotten. And that means I've got 6 Great Temples with a population of only about 1200.