RE: Geezer

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 07:30:08 -0800 (PST)

*lmao*

On a more serious note, as I found out (and moaned about on here) having your king die at the wrong moment can be quite disastrous. Mind you, getting rid of your tribal king can be a problem--the game won't let you send him on missions, so the only chance is to take a suicide heroquest, and that can have other bad consequences. At 81 years old, he certainly can't have long left! I've never had a noble get past 72 before :(

-Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com