Re: temples do take cows (was Re: Need general help )

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 11:05:30 -0700 (PDT)

When I've had the clay cow, I've also had decent sized herds. Since it is touted as "keeping your herds from getting too small" (or words to that effect), it sounds like in this situation in may indeed help. Or maybe all it does is keep them from dwindling of their own accord?

I know the one time that I quested for more cows I got an impressive result--something close to 100 cows I think. Mind you, the quest went really, really, well, the yield may be highly variable.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com