Re: dragon-newt poetry!

From: Captain Button <button_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 14:23:49 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Bryan Thexton wrote:

> The dragon newts just came and "requested" that one of
> my ring members come and compose some poetry for them.

[ snip ]

> Two, has anyone had a leader come back from
> this event? I fear I'm about to lose my only
> Odaylan.....

Yes I've had my Trickster come back from this, with positive results, though I forget just what.

My own dragonewt question:

The dead dragonewt on the tula event. I've only gotten this with clans that were dragon-friendly or dragon-ignoring, so I;ve always just left it alone, and when the dragonewt comes looking for it, I show him where it is and he leaves without comment.

What are the other possibile outcomes?

From other gloranthan sources I gather that making dragonewt armor is perilous in the extreme, because the reborn dragonewt knows where his skin is and is not amused.

There is also the dragonewt ceremony on your tula event, which I either just watch or try and talk and talk to them unsuccessfully. With no long term effect in either case.

--
Once is happenstance.
Twice is coincidence.