Gustbran's Wheel

From: hollebon_at_...
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 14:28:04 -0400

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:00:20 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...> asked:
> ... I've
> periodically had someone wander into Gustbran's forge.

> Has anyone managed to get anything out of that
> encounter? Just curious!

I've had an Issarian bring back a wheel. It seems to bump up the speed of explorers by a notch; slow travels at medium speed (with all the benefits of slow) and so on. Fast with the wheel is Really, Really fast (top of the map in a single season!).

I suspect that most of the objects are availiable, with the appropriate god-talker doing the asking, but I've never put it to the test.

Kind Regards,
Bruce Hollebone: hollebon (at) cyberus (dot) ca