RE: Re: Heroquesting

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:03:22 -0500

I get burned bad on heroquesting still... even after I've successfully performed many of these things. What works today may not work tomorrow, and so forth.

Last time I chose fight the evil spider-god and I beat him with a shoe... this time I chose to fight and next thing I know 40 of my clan disappear into large silk bags for later munching. Hmmmm...