[KODP]: One for the log?

From: Christian Beijner <d88-cbr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:09:08 +0200 (MET DST)

I am just now playing perhaps the worst game in my KODP career. I started up the game with the "easter egg" game, ie with the designers as ring members. The first summer the Colymar tribe came and asked for tribute. Only my chief said to pay, the others said not to, so I refused. Shortly therafter I was raided by a 600+ strong Colymar army, followed up by a raid by a another clan.
During sacred time I got 2 messages, "harvest would be extremely poor" and "clan will be plagued by legal matters". So I built a shrine to Lhankor Mhy. During fire season I got raided by the Colymars, the horse breeders and 2 more clans. The harvest was poor and I spent a lot of goods and cattle for trade and slaughter to feed the tribe. I now have 2 weaponthanes, very little goods, very few horses, practically no food, and not enough cattle. Guess some times you just cannot win.