Re: [KODP] : Good review in MacGaming.

From: Matthew Thale <mattt_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:07:06 -0700

bjm10_at_... wrote...
>But it's not a Mac game! It may have been written on a Mac and can be
>played on a Mac, but it's not a Mac game. The Macintosh gaming market is
>pretty much the little end of nothing, sharpened, when compared to the
>general home computer gaming market. As long as KODP is relegated to the
>Mac ghetto, it's sales will be limited.

When a game is reviewed on a Mac gaming web site, it is appealing to Mac gamers. Imagine how many copies of KoDP would be sold as a result of the review if it had been identified as a Windows game.

  As a Mac gamer, I don't care that it runs on a Windows machine, just that it runs on my Mac. For me, KoDP is a Mac game. And personally, I appreciate the fact that David Dunham and Company at A# chose to make the game for both Macs and PCs.

For the rest of your comments, I shall not make any comment beyond the obvious statement that I disagree with your assessment.

-Matt Thale