RE: Saved Game Editor

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:15:30 -0500

That's what happens when the random picture/name/worshipper values combine to give you an attractive trickster on your council. I should learn that just because she looks like an ex-girlfriend doesn't mean she has the clan's best interests at heart.

When I'm too powerful, everyone hates me and then when something happens that weakens my power I get ripped to pieces. When I'm too weak everyone keeps picking on me until I end up being run out of town.

Come to think of it, that's the same sort of political climate I face at work...