Re: Goods

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:03:38 -0400

Guy Hoyle wrote:

> I keep running out of goods! Even though I have the maximum number of
> craftsmen working I can never get above 150 or so, which I usually have to
> spend on shrines upkeep, sacrifices, etc., if I don't want to dip into
> cattle. I've had shrines to Issaries and several trade routes, but the
> problem is still the same. Any hints?
>
> Guy

Search your tula for high-value goods and start producting those instead of the boring old blankets.

The temple to Issaries allows more profitable markets (Market). Keep trying to get trade routes till you max out (folks drop their trade with you). Temples to Issaries, Trade Magic and the Market/Trading Rituals all allow more routes (and more profit per route)

An Issaries on the ring is also incredibly useful.

Jeff