Minor FAQ update

From: hollebon_at_...
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 17:00:13 -0400

My list of questions at:

http://www.cyberus.ca/~hollebon/KoDPfaq.html

has just been updated. There are no major changes. Most changes involve a mention of the new update, a changing link or two and the removal of some incorrect information in some of the answers.

Also, I've linked to some evolving notes on treasures. At the moment, it mostly consists of the list of treasures and their ingame  descriptions swiped from Oliver Bernuetz's site. I'd like to put hints on how to get each treasure on that page; I know I've seen only about half of them and I'd like to figure out how to get some of the others. Yes, it's a spoiler, but I'm going to make an effort to just put up hints rather than obvious "do this, do that" instructions. Comments, suggestions and poison-pen letters are always welcome.

Kind Regards,
Bruce.