Spoilers requested

From: clairoobscur_at_...
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 23:38:32 -0000

  Just out of curiosity:

-Can Ironfoot really appear in the game?
-Is it possible to use the earthshakers as war mounts? what
happen if you kill/sacrifice/cook the eggs or the young lizards?

-Can the tusk-riders victim be really a monster?
-When you find the lovers caught in ice, is there a sequel? Can
you awake them, for instance?

-Can Kallyr survive after her heroic fight? By the way, is she
Kallyr Starbrow?

-Is the chaos monster (the tentacular thing which eat horses
cattle and children) a random event or does it appear for specifical reasons (Sometimes I've been plagued by this thing, and sometimes I never saw it)?

-In the plot concerning the stalion's theft, is there any sequel
after the second fight between the grandsons of the two feuding women?

-Were the sales good enough for a KODP2 to be envisioned (not
sure this spoiler will be disclosed)?