Some more questions

From: clairoobscur_at_...
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 02:40:29 -0000

-What is the effect of allocating magic points to "heroism"?
does
it increase the number of available nobles? the aptitudes of the existing nobles? The aptitudes of the nobles who will appear in the future?

-What could raise or reduce your chances of success in
heroquesting? Your recent deeds (a raid before a war god's heroquest, for instance)? Having a shrine or temple dedicated to the relevant god? the season you choose for heroquesting? The gift you're asking for? The different posts I read on this topic seems contradictory...

-When the "pathfinder" blessing must be effective to be
efficient? When you send explorers or at the end of the exploration?

-What should I do to be able to build a Kero Finn temple? I
never
had this opportunity...

-What other temples can be built? I already know the rock and
the wind spirits (By the way, I didn't understand the effects of the wind spirits blessings)