Quests

From: George W. Harris <gharris_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:41:24 -0400

At 07:10 PM 4/14/00 +0000, you wrote:
> Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:50:34 -0400
> From: "Niki Karras" <NKarras_at_...>
>Subject: Quests
>
>I'm thinking of compiling a list of the correct choices in the heroquests,
>as I think it would be helpful to me, but would other people be interested,
>or view it as cheating? The only quest I can confidently do is Making of the
>Storm Tribe, because I've memorized the correct answers.

         The problem is, there isn't just one righjt answer, and what might be right for one questor might be wrong for another. For example,

SPOILER SPACE          I had a questor try to armwrestle Vadrus, but lose, but then he convinced Vadrus that it would be a good thing to have a tribe so that he could punish Yinkin without fighting him. Other times, of course, it's gone the other way.

--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris                        gharris_at_...