Dang!

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:47:03 +1000

Dang! (That's not the real real noise I made - the real noise I made was the same as the one I used when I discovered that almost-hidden KoDP button that gives you the full version of myths).

My last post contained a paragraph intended for ANOTHER LIST (TM) which shares a fair number of subscribers with this one - hence my casual confusion. I apologise for any shaking of heads this may have caused. Put it down to the fact I'm trying desperately to catch up on both mail and sleep after a very-long weekend.

John

nysalor_at_...                   John Hughes
johnp.hughes_at_...

... a flying arrow, a crashing wave, night old ice,

   a coiled snake, a bride's bed talk, a broken sword,    the play of bears, a king's son.