Re: Sacred Time Allocation

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 06:54:01 -0700

Joe wrote

> I just started a War clan game for the first time, and, except for the very
> first year, I cannot allocate magic to Mysteries. I have an Orlanthi
> God-talker as clan chief, 7 different gods represented, but no Lankhor Mhy
> representative (ain't got one, so I can't seat one on the ring). Is this
> usual/expected or a bug? I'm using 1.4 if it makes a difference....

Normal. War clans can't allocate as much magic to peaceful activities. A representative of the Knowledge god allows an additional point towards Mysteries.

"clairoobscur" asked about the Hero Wars game system. A little info about the game is on the CD, in the "Issaries" folder.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.