KoDP event

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:13:36 +0100

Hi
I asked this question on the Glorantha mail list, before I knew this one existed, maybe here I can get more info. While playing KoDP a long time ago (can't find the record in a saved game scroll, must have deleted it), I vaguely remember being asked a question by some group within the Clan (possibly Vingans?). They wanted to know if the ring felt that using the sword in combat (as opposed to the spear) would lessen the ritual effect of the sword.

Anyone else seen this, or am I hallucinating? And what were the details, if anyone remembers them?

Wulf