Re: Patrols

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 11:11:27 -0400

At 02:09 PM 05/02/2000 -0000, Richard Franey wrote:
>I normally use a third of my weaponthanes for each of Inner/Outer/Relaxing
>and drinking beer....er...Training.
>Does anyone have unusual success with other methods?

I find that the weaponthanes complain only if they have NO free time, so I usually leave only 1 or 2 off patrol. If I have 30+ weaponthanes and they're all on the tula, I leave 3 off. The ones on patrol I split evenly between outer and inner, with any remainder going on the outer patrol. If I have very few weaponthanes and a lot of territory, I might have 2 more on outer than on inner. No complaints.

I'd like to find a magic item that makes your cattle raids sneakier. Is there one?

--Martin