Re: The e-mails

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 10:16:58 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any other way to look at the past mails. However, much of the most useful information is in the FAQ, which you should be able to find in the files section of the KingOfDragonPass page in egroups, I believe. You can download the text version to read later.

This will also save you from reading through a LOT of pointless chit-chat.

> Aleksandar
>
> ps. I hope that you could understand my English
> because I'm not a real
> Englishmen :)) .

I guessed that from the spelling of Aleksander, but don't worry, your english is fine. Where are you from?

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/