Re: The e-mails

From: Aleksandar Tisinovic <leka_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 02:59:55 +0200

 Thanks all of you guys for answering me but it seams that I will stay short for all those e-mails that had passed. I have downloaded FAQ long time ago and I'm now playing the second long game on the average level. This game was love at first sight :) . I was interested for those e-mails because of some tricks and things that you cant find so easily while you playing.... Weeeell, I gess I will have to play it (try it ) harder :))) .

Aleksandar

ps. by the way Bryan I'm from Yugoslavia . Where are you from? If you want to write to me and to answer do it on my private mail ( leka_at_... ) so we wouldnt make spam on forum :))))